Useful Links

BibleExpositors.com
Coming soon, information to help you get the most out of the world's most important book!

BibleGames.biz
Coming soon, who said studying the Bible couldn't be fun?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Faith for service

"What do you really want?"

Always a dangerous question. Even more so when the one you are talking to already knows what's bubbling under the surface of your consciousness. This time I thought carefully.

I want my ministry to be successful. I want people to have their lives impacted positively by what I preach and do.

"Do you believe that your ministry can do this?"

Suddenly, the light switched on. The first step in seeing my heart's desire fulfilled was faith. If I didn't believe I was going to have an impact through my words, then why should anyone else. On the other hand, it gave me something positive to fix my attention to. I was transformed. I could see my words having an effect on those who heard me - before I'd even uttered a single syllable. I had a firm conviction that what I was going to share would be powerful. I could confess my thanks out loud to my loving Father for what I knew He was doing through me to glorify His name...

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home